- All user packages require an active annual membership.
- All fees are subject to change. Changes will be notified to members with at least 30 days’ notice. Once GLOWS increases its opening hours beyond 3 days / week workspace user package fees are subject to increase.
- Members who purchase a Fixed Desk/Workstation Unlimited user package for either the Business Desk Space or the Maker Space receive a 10% discount on purchases of pay-as-you-go daily use for the other space.
- Annual membership and user package or pay-as-you-go fees to be paid in full prior to space use.
- Annual membership and pay-as-you-go fees are non-refundable.
- Pre-paid monthly user package fees are non refundable for the first month. If purchased in blocks of two or three months at full price, cancellations with a notice of at least 15 working days will receive a refund for unused months that begin after the 15 working days’ cancellation notice period.
Space use guidelines
- Except for fixed desk and fixed workstation user packages, workspace is available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- When purchasing a user package, members shall indicate the primary space they intend to use – Desk or Maker Space.
- The Maker Space is reserved for maker-related activities and shall not be used for office-type activities.
- The Desk Space is reserved for office-type activities. However, some desks may be used for quiet, clean making, space permitting and at the discretion of GLOWS staff.
- Some storage is available. For more information contact GLOWS workspace manager.
- Workshop, training and meeting room space hires do not require annual membership.
- To enquire about hire of entire Maker Space for workshops/special events contact GLOWS workspace manager, email@example.com.